Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey, you know how I said I would go into more details about the notes? 
Yeah, I didn't for a specific reason.

Half of the eye pictures went missing yesterday.

I would suppose this means someone had stolen them. You'd think with all the locks we have invested in lately, that something would look like it was broken into, but everything was perfectly fine. Aside from the missing notes, we would have had no idea anyone had been in here.

Of course, it's possible that Shannon or Diane disposed of them for some reason, but I am pretty sure Shannon would not have done so, and Diane thinks they were for a project Shannon was doing.

Maybe she didn't realize? I don't know. I'm just pretty pissed off.

At least all the notes with words are still there.

LEAVE ME ALONE
WHY DO YOU WATCH ME
TORMENT
ANGUISH, I DO NOT WISH TO JOIN
I WILL MAKE YOU GO AWAY
YOU'RE BLANK
I WILL ESCAPE

Those are the only visible words I can find.
Yeah, I have no idea.

I like the idea to take pictures of what is left. I'll do so later... Well I'll hold off and see if I can find those other notes first. Maybe I just put them somewhere accidentally?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Sounds like these hallucinations of his weren't exactly benevolent. I wonder how the other half of this "conversation" went...

    "I DO NOT WISH TO JOIN". Join what? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, was anything else taken besides the notes with the eyes? I hope you haven't been robbed or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like slender shit to me...

    blank = faceless

    watch is stalk... yeah.

    then "I will escape" and Paul runs? Seems simple enough.

    But what's this shit lead to?

    Also pics FIRST before the other sheets go missing too.

    ReplyDelete